USDA – Compared to two weeks ago, trade activity and demand on feed grade corn and soybeans moderate. Feed grade corn traded 12 cents higher FOB the farm with little activity on forward contracts. Feed grade soybeans traded 56 lower FOB the farm with no forward contract activity.
Hard Red Winter feed grade wheat traded 1.38 lower delivered elevator. Trade inactive on all other organic grains.
According to the NASS National Crop Progress report for week ending July 15, 2018, progress percentages were:
- Corn silking 63 per cent
- Soybeans blooming 65 per cent, setting pods 26 per cent
- Sorghum headed 31 per cent, coloring 19 per cent
- Winter wheat harvested 74 per cent
- Spring wheat headed 93 per cent
- Barley headed 90 per cent
- Oats headed 96 per cent, harvested 16 per cent.
To see the full market report courtesy of the USDA, click here.
*All prices listed in US dollars