USDA – Compared to two weeks ago, trade activity moderate on organic feed grade corn, light on organic feed grade soybeans and inactive on all other organic grains. Demand moderate on all organic grains.
Feed grade corn traded 90 cents lower with the bulk of trade activity on forward contracting.
No trend available on all other organic grains due to limited trade activity.
The NASS National Crop Progress report for week ending May 6, 2018:
- Corn planted 39 per cent; corn emerged 8 per cent
- Soybeans planted 15 per cent
- Sorghum planted 29 per cent
- Oats planted 56 per cent
- Oats emerged 34 per cent
- Winter wheat headed 33 per cent
- Spring wheat planted 30 per cent
- Spring wheat emerged 4 per cent
- Barley planted 42 per cent; barley emerged 13 per cent.
To see the full market report courtesy of the USDA, click here.
*All prices listed in US dollars